Visit Tri-Cities Valentine's Day Giveaway!
Does your most romantic date involve a tandem bike ride? A free entrée? Chocolates or wine? Do you want it to??
We’re giving away 2 romantic gift baskets for this Valentine’s Day! To enter, head over to our Facebook or Instagram page and tell us the most romantic date you’ve ever been on in the Tri-Cities! Whether you stayed in for a movie or went horse-back riding – let us know! Can’t say you’ve been on a romantic date? Tell us what your idea of what the perfect date would entail, and you’ll also be entered to win!
BASKET 1: 1 gift card for 2 entrees at Twigs + 2-hour tandem bike rental from Greenies!
BASKET 2: $50 gift card to J. Bookwalter + one heart-shaped box of chocolates from Baum's!
Gift basket winners will be selected on February 12 at noon. One entry per person. Tag a friend or share the post for an additional entry.
For more information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Hotels & Lodging
- Kennewick Hotels Kennewick is the largest city in the Tri-Cities region, based on population MORE >
- Pasco Hotels Many visitors to the region arrive through the Tri-Cities Airport, which is located in Pasco MORE >
- Richland Hotels Richland is ranked number one on the list of “Most Relaxed Small Cities” as determined MORE >
- Other Accommodations Modern R.V. Parks, Bed & Breakfasts, vacation rentals and guest houses are all available in the Tri-Cities! MORE >
Food & Drink
- Quick Service From food trucks to burger joints! MORE >
- Casual Dining If fantastic food served in a relaxing atmosphere is what you are looking for, check out this list MORE >
- Pubs & Wine Bars Sit back and relax in one of our local wine bars or brew pubs! MORE >
Things to Do
- Plan Your Visit Whether planning a wine weekend getaway or making plans MORE >
- Events Find brighter, bolder, better events in the Tri-Cities MORE >
- Golf Enjoy golf year round at one of the Tri-Cities ten local golf courses. MORE >
- Shopping From small unique boutiques, to specialty shops, to large retailers MORE >