Visitor Guide Advertising
The Tri-Cities Official Visitor Guide is the premier publication for the Tri-Cities area, seen by leisure travelers, new residents, meeting planners, sports planners, and more than 144,000 convention and sports delegates.
Quantity printed: 60,000
Release date: February 2019
Distribution: Relocation packets, hotels, wineries, apartment complexes, visitor mailings, trade shows, state wide visitor centers, convention and sports & delegate packets, real estate/insurance offices, business; recruitment packets, Chambers of Commerce, Tri-Cities Airport Visitor Information Kiosk, Visitor Centers in Kennewick, Pasco and Richland, interactive version on VisitTri-Cities.com, offering significant exposure.
View the Visitor Guide Advertising Rate Card.
Monthly eNewsletter Advertising
The Visit Tri-Cities monthly newsletter is sent to member businesses, industry partners, elected officials and select members of the community. There are a limited number of insertion advertisers per newsletter. Please see flyer for more information and cost.
Visit Tri-Cities’ Tourism News is mailed in January, April, July and October to our members, industry and community partners, and elected officials.
NEWSLETTER INSERT PARAMETERS:
- There is a $100 charge to include your company inserts.
- 1,000 inserts delivered to the Visitor Center by the 20th of the month prior to the publication date. (For example, if an insert is to appear in the July issue, the inserts must be received at the Visitor Center by June 20th.)
- Flyer must be standard size 8 ½” x 11” paper. This flyer can be two-sided.
- 4 total Inserts spots available per month.
Visit Tri-Cities’ eNewsletter is complete with news updates and upcoming event information.
eNEWSLETTER INSERT PARAMETERS:
- There is a $100 charge to include your company insert.
- Provide a 8.5 x 11 jpg file at 300 dpi to partner@VisitTri-Cities.com by the 20th of the month prior to the publication date. (For example, if an insert is to appear in the March issue, the inserts must be received by
- February 20.)
- Advertising schedule: February, March, May, June, August, September, November, and December.
- Reach over 700 member businesses!
- 4 total insert spots available per month.
Visitor & Relocation Information Mailers
Every day the Visitor Center receives phone, email, website and walk-in requests from a potential new resident or visitor. The Visitor Center fulfills these requests by mailing out literature published by Visit Tri-Cities and its member advertisers. Visit Tri-Cities members have the opportunity to include a promotional piece along with these mailings to reach an average of 66 consumers per month. Please see flyer for more information and cost.
New Member Referral Program
Visit Tri-Cities members who successfully refer a potential member to join Visit Tri-Cities earn a complimentary Member Spotlight.
Request more information about advertising opportunities, please contact Visit Tri-Cities' Membership Department.
Partner-to-Partner Email Blast
Visit Tri-Cities members have the opportunity to participate in a Partner-to-Partner Email Blast. Offer exclusive discounts to other Visit Tri-Cities members and build up your business by supporting other businesses. Please see flyer for more information and cost.