Visiting The Tri-Cities Now
Safe to Get-Away
While the need to travel and explore has never left us, the way visitors choose to travel and their concerns about health and safety is now more focused. The Tri-Cites and the surrounding communities are ready to welcome visitors and area businesses are prepared to provide safe, clean, and comfortable environments for you to enjoy.
Tri-Cities local business have made a commitment through the Tri-Cities Open and Safe initiative whereby businesses have taken a pledge to do the following:
- Enhance protocols including re-designing seating and public areas to allow for
proper social distancing.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces frequently, per CDC, State and Local
- Encourage the use of face coverings where appropriate.
- Reduce occupancy in common spaces to ensure compliance with CDC and
state, and local social distancing guidelines.
We encourage visitors to support area businesses that have signed the Tri-Cities Open and Safe Business Pledge
As you prepare for your visit, we encourage you to:
- Make lodging and camping reservations ahead of time.
- Consider scheduling visits and activities during off-peak times, days, and
- As restaurants open on-site dining, making reservations is highly encouraged.
- Bring a mask to wear in public places when you are near others.
- Take advantage of the Tri- Cities sunshine and wide-open spaces and plan
adventures in the great outdoors.
We have missed seeing you and we look forward to your return. Our community is committed to your safety and providing a healthy experience for you as you enjoy all the Tri-Cities has to offer.