PLEASE READ ALL THE FAQ's BELOW PRIOR TO REGISTRATION. Ticket sales end for this class 10/22/22.
Grab a friend and join us for a "Sips and Stems" experience! We call it floral design paired with wine (or whatever you would like to sip!!)Floral designer and owner of Simplified Celebrations, Chandra Christenson will be teaching you step by step how to create a FUN, FABULOUS, REAL Pumpkin Succulent design. These are long lasting believe it or not and will add to your fall décor for months to come if you choose.
This is a basic level class perfect for beginners....creativity not required and no experience necessary! Prior to class you may purchase wine, champagne, wine cocktails, and charcuterie.
All materials are included in class fee. Drinks and food are purchased through the venue and not included in the ticket.
- It's the day before the class and I can't purchase a ticket online, why? We close registration 4-7 days prior to order supplies, sorry.
- I registered and now cannot go, can I get a refund or transfer to another class? I'm sorry we do not manage refunds or transfers. You may post on FB and sell your ticket(s) though.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? Please contact the venue for age restrictions and Covid protocols.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? Parking lot
- What can/can't I bring to the event? Bring an open mind and a willingness to try something fun and new. Beverages and food is for purchase and not included in your class fee so some extra $ will be needed if you choose to partake. If required please wear a mask.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? email@example.com or 509-430-8786
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable? Yes please contact me directly. 509-430-8786
- Can I update my registration information? Yes.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No you don't I will have a list but if you are more comfortable please feel free.
- What is the refund policy? No refunds sorry but you can buy my display with your class fee. This MUST be picked up the next day at our studio and you will need to contact Chandra for pick up times.
- Are these flowers real or fake? This design is 100% real however the picture is an example actual class flowers or succulents and container will vary.
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?As long as you transferred it with permission that is fine.
- I said "yes" on Facebook, am I registered? No, sorry you must complete the Eventbrite link and register/pay online no later than a week prior to class. Classes require a min. of 8 attendees to happen. If class registration does not hit 8 all monies are refunded.