While the need to travel and explore has never left us, the way visitors choose to travel and their concerns about health and safety is now more focused. The Tri-Cites and the surrounding communities are ready to welcome visitors and area businesses are prepared to provide safe, clean, and comfortable environments for you to enjoy.
Safe to Get-Away
Tri-Cities local business have made a commitment through the Tri-Cities Open and Safe initiative whereby businesses have taken a pledge to do the following:
- Enhance protocols including re-designing seating and public areas to allow for proper social distancing.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces frequently, per CDC, State and Local Health Officials.
- Encourage the use of face coverings where appropriate.
- Reduce occupancy in common spaces to ensure compliance with CDC and state, and local social distancing guidelines.
- We encourage visitors to support area businesses that have signed the Tri-Cities Open and Safe Business Pledge
As you prepare for your visit, we encourage you to:
- Make lodging and camping reservations ahead of time.
- Consider scheduling visits and activities during off-peak times, days, and seasons.
- As restaurants open on-site dining, making reservations is highly encouraged.
- Bring a mask to wear in public places when you are near others.
- Take advantage of the Tri- Cities sunshine and wide-open spaces and plan adventures in the great outdoors.
- We have missed seeing you and we look forward to your return.