The Visit Tri-Cities digital monthly newsletter is sent to business members and select members of the community, as well as our partners in the industry. Visit Tri-Cities members are encouraged to utilize the advertising opportunities available through our newsletter.
Visit Tri-Cities’ Tourism News is mailed in January, April, July and October to our members, industry and community partners, and elected officials.
NEWSLETTER INSERT PARAMETERS:
- There is a $100 charge to include your company inserts.
- 1,000 inserts delivered to the Visitor Center by the 20th of the month prior to the publication date. (For example, if an insert is to appear in the July issue, the inserts must be received at the Visitor Center by June 20th.)
- Flyer must be standard size 8 ½” x 11” paper. This flyer can be two-sided.
- 4 total Inserts spots available per month.
Visit Tri-Cities’ eNewsletter is complete with news updates and upcoming event information.
eNEWSLETTER INSERT PARAMETERS:
- There is a $100 charge to include your company insert.
- Provide a 8.5 x 11 jpg file at 300 dpi to partner@VisitTri-Cities.com by the 20th of the month prior to the publication date. (For example, if an insert is to appear in the March issue, the inserts must be received by February 20).
- Advertising schedule: February, March, May, June, August, September, November, and December.
- Reach over 700 member businesses!
- 4 total insert spots available per month.
For more information on advertising in Visit Tri-Cities monthly newsletter, contact Chase Wharton, Sales and Marketing Manager.