Explore the annual events, fairs, and festivals that celebrate the communities and makers of Tri-Cities.
Throughout the year, each of the communities in the Tri-Cities region — Kennewick, Richland and Pasco — present an exciting array of concerts, races, food festivals, fairs, patriotic celebrations and other annual events perfect for the whole family.
In the spring, listen to the crack of the bat at a Tri-City Dust Devils game or crunch your way through some of the region's best tacos at the annual Taco Crawl. Put on your best red, white and blue for our region's spirited patriotic celebrations in the summer, including the dazzling River of Fire fireworks display. Pick the perfect pumpkin at Middleton's Fall Festival each October, and be amazed as the region twinkles with holiday cheer at one of many winter festivities.
- Weekly Farmers' Markets (All Season)
- Live @ 5 Summer Concert Series (June-July)
- Pride Month (June)
- Juneteenth (June)
- Pasco Grand Old 4th of July Celebration (July)
- River of Fire Festival (July)
- Crawfest (July)
- Art in the Park (July)
- Tri-City Water Follies (July)
- Benton Franklin Fair & Rodeo (August)
- Tumbleweed Music Festival (September)
- Custer's Christmas Arts & Crafts Show (November)
- Christmas Lighted Boat Parade (December)
- Numerica’s Hometown Holiday Parade (December)
- Lampson Cable Bridge Run (December)
- Desert Plateau Luminaria (December)
- Senske Holiday Light Show (December)
- Tri-City Family Expo (January)
- Craft Brew & Bacon Fest (February)
- Tri-Cities Annual Chocolate Celebration (February)
Upcoming Annual Events
Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland boast a diverse array of annual events throughout the year. Whether you're a fan of arts and crafts, music, or local traditions, you'll find endless opportunities to make unforgettable memories the Tri-Cities. Check out these upcoming annual events to experience the best of our vibrant community.