Tours & Itineraries
Does sightseeing in Washington State interest you?
We hope so, and we’ve got the means of transportation to make a tour of the Tri-Cities area interesting, easy and affordable.
You can do all of this and more!
- Charter a luxury limo ride through Washington wine country
- Combine scenic sights with culinary delights aboard an evening dinner cruise
- Book a guided fishing trip or other outdoor land or water adventure
- Area attractions and popular places to visit besides the Columbia, Yakima and Snake Rivers include the Sacagawea Heritage Trail, the Bechtel National Planetarium, Bateman Island, Manhattan Project National Historical Park, B Reactor tours and the Hanford Reach National Monument.
- Tour a vineyard on horseback
From motorcoaches and minivans to luxury limos, guided jet boats, cruises – even a bird’s eye view of the Tri-Cities from a scenic flight – sightseeing in Washington State has never been more fun or more memorable.