Visit Tri-Cities is proud to present the latest edition of the Official Tri-Cities Visitor Guide!
This year’s issue is bursting with user-submitted photos and recommendations, as well as features on the local wine industry, STEM attractions, family activities, outdoor recreation, taco crawls and more exciting things to do in the Tri-Cities!
Whether you’re searching for dining, shopping, entertainment or a place to spend the night, the 2019 Visitor Guide can point you in the right direction!
To get your hands on a free copy, please call (509) 735-8486 or stop by our full-service Visitor Center, located at 7130 W. Grandridge Blvd., Ste. B, in Kennewick. The 2019 Official Tri-Cities Visitor Guide is also available at our satellite visitor centers in Pasco, Richland and the Tri-Cities Airport.
In fact, we had a special guest come in to snag his very own copy!
Can’t make it to any of the above locations, but want your copy now?? Peruse our digital copy here: http://online.fliphtml5.com/hqid/fgqu/#p=1
Hotels & Lodging
- Kennewick Hotels Kennewick is the largest city in the Tri-Cities region, based on population MORE >
- Pasco Hotels Many visitors to the region arrive through the Tri-Cities Airport, which is located in Pasco MORE >
- Richland Hotels Richland is ranked number one on the list of “Most Relaxed Small Cities” as determined MORE >
Food & Drink
- Quick Service From food trucks to burger joints! MORE >
- Casual Dining If fantastic food served in a relaxing atmosphere is what you are looking for, check out this list MORE >
- Pubs & Wine Bars Sit back and relax in one of our local wine bars or brew pubs! MORE >
Things to Do
- Plan Your Visit Whether planning a wine weekend getaway or making plans MORE >
- Events Find brighter, bolder, better events in the Tri-Cities MORE >
- Golf Enjoy golf year round at one of the Tri-Cities ten local golf courses. MORE >
- Shopping From small unique boutiques, to specialty shops, to large retailers MORE >
- Plan Your Trip