Please allow at least 72 hours advance notice for requests for assistance. If we receive a request on shorter notice, we may be limited to assisting travel writers by providing a contact list of the appropriate venues they wish to visit.
Fully complete and submit the online Media Visit Request Form.
Journalists should be prepared to submit a letter of assignment on the publication's letterhead from their editor indicating intent to publish their feature or article along with a recent copy of the publication they are writing for.
Freelancer writers need to provide two recently published travel related clips (published within the last calendar year) for the request to be considered.
Visit TRI-CITIES Assistance
Visit TRI-CITIES will assist with the following needs:
- Media Kit
- Background Information
- Fact Checking
- Interview Opportunities
- Images of Tri-Cities (Kennewick, Pasco, Richland) region
- Calendar of Events
- Contact Information of public relations representatives for hotels and attractions
Travel and Transportation Support
Please Note: Visit TRI-CITIES does not generally pay for air or ground transportation.
Hotel Arrangements and Accommodations
Visit TRI-CITIES will act as a liaison with hotels to ensure media rate for visiting media.
Touring and Entertainment
- Customized Itinerary (if requested) and if journalist is working in consultation with Visit TRI-CITIES.
- Visit TRI-CITIES may provide tour guides or escorts for length of visit of journalists.
- Visit TRI-CITIES will provide contact information of public relations representatives for attractions and entertainment venues where applicable.