Partnership with Visit TRI-CITIES
Your business has the opportunity to tap into millions of dollars being spent in the Tri-Cities. As a member of Visit Tri-Cities, your business will be referred to all kinds of visitors, new residents, convention and sports planners, community members and retirees. Visit Tri-Cities' website received 297,608 visits and 816,629 page views in 2018.
A sampling of Visit Tri-Cities partnership benefits:
- Website listing – 100 word description, logo, links to your business’ website and Facebook and Twitter profiles, and interactive map on VisitTri-Cities.com.
- Tri-Cities Official Visitor Guide listing – 60,000 printed copies, distributed throughout the state, region and nationally and online digital flipbook with links to member websites.
- Listings in select Visit TRI-CITIES publications – your business may be the perfect fit for the variety of publications Visit Tri-Cities produces.
- Relocation Program – participate in the Relocation Program and reach hundreds of potential new residents each year.
- Membership Directory – receive exclusive access to full Membership Directory with contact information for over 720 area businesses.
- Referral Service –your business is sure to get a referral from us! The Visitor Center fielded 10,726 inquiries in 2018 and is eager to provide referrals to member attractions and services.
- Convention & Sports Alert – receive weekly email notifications of upcoming convention and sports events taking place in the Tri-Cities that will potentially impact your business.
- Show Your Badge VIP Program – with 144,000 convention and sports delegate expected in 2019, this is an excellent way to attract visitors to your business. Offer exclusive discounts or services to out of town guests on Visit TRI-CITIES.com/Show-Your-Badge.
- Visitor Center – display your business card and other promotional materials in the Tri-Cities Visitor Centers in Kennewick, Richland and Pasco.
- Tri-Cities Airport Kiosk – Located directly outside of baggage claim at the newly renovated Tri-Cities Airport, your business’ information will be at the fingertips of visitors at this interactive visitor information kiosk.
- New Member Referral Program – refer a new member and earn a complimentary spotlight in a future e-Newsletter.
- Tourism News of the Tri-Cities – as a new member you will receive a 40-word new member listing in Visit Tri-Cities’ monthly newsletter.
- Social Media Welcome – receive a welcome announcement on Visit Tri-Cities Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Annual Meeting & Tourism Showcase – attend Visit Tri-Cities’ Annual Meeting & Tourism Showcase, taking place each year in November.
- Annual Report Mailings / Mid-Year Report Mailings – receive Visit Tri-Cities Annual Report and Mid-Year Reports to track how Visit Tri-Cities is supporting you.
- Advertising Opportunities – explore a variety of other advertising opportunities, including the Visitor Guide and newsletters.