Tri-Cities premiere landmark waterfront restaurant since 1976, Cedars is situated over the water with a magnificent view of the Columbia River, featuring prime angus steaks, pasta, poultry, fresh seafood, prime rib, kids menu & a world class wine list. Full service cocktail lounge with fireplace. Bar menu features burgers, sandwiches, salads. Happy Hour everyday in the lounge from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Outside seating & dock facilities. Reservations gladly accepted.
Hotels & Lodging
- Kennewick Hotels Kennewick is the largest city in the Tri-Cities region, based on population MORE >
- Pasco Hotels Many visitors to the region arrive through the Tri-Cities Airport, which is located in Pasco MORE >
- Richland Hotels Richland is ranked number one on the list of “Most Relaxed Small Cities” as determined MORE >
Food & Drink
- Quick Service From food trucks to burger joints! MORE >
- Casual Dining If fantastic food served in a relaxing atmosphere is what you are looking for, check out this list MORE >
- Pubs & Wine Bars Sit back and relax in one of our local wine bars or brew pubs! MORE >
Things to Do
- Plan Your Visit Whether planning a wine weekend getaway or making plans MORE >
- Events Find brighter, bolder, better events in the Tri-Cities MORE >
- Golf Enjoy golf year round at one of the Tri-Cities ten local golf courses. MORE >
- Shopping From small unique boutiques, to specialty shops, to large retailers MORE >