Need Some Help Gift Shopping in the Tri-Cities?
‘Tis the season to be jolly – unless you’re behind on your holiday shopping! But don’t fret, because the staff at Visit Tri-Cities have you covered!
This year we’ve compiled a list of 19 recommendations to a few of our favorite places in the Tri-Cities, along with some examples to help you get into the holiday gift-giving spirit! So take a deep breath, find your center, and let us create your holiday shopping itinerary with these "made in Washington gifts"!
Amber, Guest and Group Services Specialist:
9. I think experiences make for a great gift and we have 3 different axe throwing businesses in Tri-Cities that would make for a fun date night, adventure with friends, or just a great way to relax at the end of the day.
Maria, Convention Sales Manager:
11. Artfetti! I love their macarons and will be picking up a box for Christmas.
Molly, Convention Sales Manager
12. Wine Social in Richland– Great spot for over 200 local and international wines. You can also shop wine related gift items for your vino-loving friends! Try and a sample or two of something while you’re there.
13. Earth Spirit in Downtown Kennewick– Unique and eclectic boutique with anything from amazing homemade candles to books, jewelry, and any spiritual cleansing items you may need!
Linda, Sales Administrative Assistant:
14. Country Mercantile: Their chocolate covered caramel apples are the best!
Chase, Business Development Manager:
15. Basin Department Store located in Historic Downtown Kennewick is a must visit when looking for winter gear, work attire, the right pair of boots, or that flannel that your wardrobe is missing. Friendly service and a wide selection of merchandise ensures a very pleasant shopping experience.
Austin, Marketing Manager:
16. A unique store with games on top of games, Adventures Underground is a one stop shop for everything fun! If you are looking for a gift for a game board enthusiast, look no further!
17. Beaver Bark has unique and cool items that you can't find anywhere else! For the holidays they deck out their store to make it look like a winter wonderland and is a great spot for some holiday shopping.
Alane, Public Relations Manager:
18. Threads Consignment Boutique in Downtown Kennewick- My favorite place to find everyday fashion gems for myself and for my friends!
19. I’m always thinking about the upcoming spring and summer, so buying friends and family rounds of golf around the Tri-Cities is my go-to gift.