Need Some Help Gift Shopping in the Tri-Cities?
‘Tis the season to be jolly – unless you’re behind on your holiday shopping! But don’t fret, because the staff at Visit Tri-Cities have you covered!
This year we’ve compiled a list of 20 recommendations to a few of our favorite places in the Tri-Cities, along with some examples to help you get into the holiday gift-giving spirit! So take a deep breath, find your center, and let us create your holiday shopping itinerary with these "made in Washington gifts"!
Kevin, President & CEO:
2. Gift cards to local restaurants-
Amber, Guest and Group Services Specialist:
10. I think experiences make for a great gift and we have 3 different axe throwing businesses in Tri-Cities that would make for a fun date night, adventure with friends, or just a great way to relax at the end of the day.
Molly, Convention Sales Manager:
13. Wine Social in Richland– Great spot for over 200 local and international wines. You can also shop wine related gift items for your vino-loving friends! Try and a sample or two of something while you’re there.
14. Longship Cellars: Their tasting room is cozy and they always have fun, seasonal pairings! Try a mixed flight of incredible wine or check out the honey mead.
Linda, Sales Administrative Assistant:
15. Country Mercantile: Their chocolate covered caramel apples are the best, and I love the unique spices and syrups.
Chase, Business Development Manager:
16. Griggs is a 150,000 square foot building full of merchandise, including hardware, toys, clothing, shoes and sporting goods tailored to the Tri-City are customers. There is something for EVERYONE here.