It was just sand and sagebrush back in 1996 when RV veteran John Ramsey, along with his wife D’Ann decided to act upon the dream of building a one-stop RV destination dealership. Unlike most RV dealerships which started out as a car lot or an old service station, Broadmoor RV was actually designed by John, with input from some of his longtime RV associates. The concept was simple, make it an easy place to buy, an easy place to sell, and an efficient place to get RV service. The business was incorporated in December of 1996, opened in a temporary location in April of 1997 and the dream was finally realized in August of that same year.
Twenty-two years ago, when Broadmoor RV & Truck Center opened its doors on 2.5 acres and 12,000 total square feet, no one would have ventured a guess as to what it would become. From a store front in a strip mall using shipping containers as a parts store to 21 paved acres, 4 enclosed delivery bays, 38 indoors service bays, 52 outdoor service bays, a state of the art paint booth and yes, a fully stocked parts store.
Hotels & Lodging
- Kennewick Hotels Kennewick is the largest city in the Tri-Cities region, based on population MORE >
- Pasco Hotels Many visitors to the region arrive through the Tri-Cities Airport, which is located in Pasco MORE >
- Richland Hotels Richland is ranked number one on the list of “Most Relaxed Small Cities” as determined MORE >
Food & Drink
- Quick Service From food trucks to burger joints! MORE >
- Casual Dining If fantastic food served in a relaxing atmosphere is what you are looking for, check out this list MORE >
- Pubs & Wine Bars Sit back and relax in one of our local wine bars or brew pubs! MORE >
Things to Do
- Plan Your Visit Whether planning a wine weekend getaway or making plans MORE >
- Events Find brighter, bolder, better events in the Tri-Cities MORE >
- Golf Enjoy golf year round at one of the Tri-Cities ten local golf courses. MORE >
- Shopping From small unique boutiques, to specialty shops, to large retailers MORE >